Tel: (510) 642-7594
Fax: (510) 643-8653
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
210 Hearst Memorial Mining Building, Room 325
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-1760
- Solution chemistry in the processing and behavior of minerals, materials, wastes and effluents.
- Ran Ding, Xueyuan Zhang, James W. Evans and Fiona M. Doyle, “EQCM Study of the Influence of Copper Ions on the Adsorption of Polyethylene Glycol and Bis(sodiumsulfopropyl) Disulfide at a Copper Cathode”, in Electrochemistry in Mineral and Metal Processing VII, eds. F.M. Doyle, G.H. Kelsall and R. Woods, ECS Transactions, Volume 2, No. 3, The Electrochemical Society,
Pennington N.J., (2006) pp. 281-292.
- Fiona M. Doyle and Gretchen Lapidus-Lavine, “Aqueous Processing for Environmental Protection”, accepted for publication in Handbook of Environmentally Conscious Materials and Chemical Processing, Ed. Myer Kutz, Wiley Series in Environmentally Conscious Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, July 2006.
- Shantanu Tripathi, Fiona M. Doyle, and David Dornfeld, “Tribo-Chemical Modeling of Copper CMP”, Proceedings VMIC 2006 (Twenty Third International VLSI Multilevel Interconnection Conference), Freemont, California, September 2006, IMIC Headquarters, Tampa, FL
- Shantanu Tripathi, Ling Wang, Fiona Doyle, and David Dornfeld, “AFM and EQCM study of copper in CMP slurry constituents” Proceedings, 2006 International Conference on
Planarization/CMP Technology (2006 ICPT), October 12-13, 2006, Foster City, CA.
- Jeffrey D. Winterton and Fiona M. Doyle, “Critical factors in the microfluidic production of semiconductor nanocrystals”, to appear in 2007 Nanomaterials: Materials and Processing for Functional Applications, TMS, Warrendale, PA 2007