Tel: (510) 495-2795
Center for Environmental Biotechnology
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road, Mail Stop 70A-3317
Berkeley, CA 94720
- Bacterial responses to selected environments
- Yergeau E, Schoondermark-Stolk SA, Brodie EL, Déean S, Desantis TZ, Goncalvez O, Piceno YM, Andersen GL, and Kowalchuk GA. Environmental microarray analyses of Antarctic soil microbial communities. The ISME Journal. 3(3):340-51, 2009 Mar.
- Sagaram US, Deangelis KM, Trivedi P, Andersen GL, Lu SE, and Wang N. Bacterial Diversity Analysis of Huanlongbing Pathogen-Infected Citrus, Using PhyloChip Arrays and 16s rRNA Gene Clone Library Sequencing. Applied and environmental microbiology 75(6):1566-74, 2009 Mar.
- Deangelis KM, Brodie EL, Desantis TZ, Andersen GL, Lindow SE, and Firestone MK. Selective progressive response of soil microbial community to wild oat roots. The ISME Journal. 3(2):168-78, 2009 Feb.
- WrightonKC, Agbo P, Warnecke F, Weber KA, Brodie EL, Desantis TZ, Hugenholtz P, Andersen GL, and Coates JD. A novel ecological role of the Firmicutes identified in thermophilic microbial fuel cells. The ISME Journal, 2008 Sep 4.
- Liu Z, Desantis TZ, Andersen GL, Knight R. Accurate taxonomy assignments from 16s rRNA sequences produced by highly parallel pyrosequencers. Nucleic acids research, 2008 Aug 22.